Hand-drawn line patterns {freebie}

{Read in Italian...}
hand-drawn line patterns (free)
For my current blog design commission I'm running lots of tests: I have a clear design in my mind, but I need to try a lot of things out in order to put it in place.
Sounds like a paradox, I know...
For this project, I'd like to use a background pattern. I created these lined patterns and I like how they look... but I realized that I want something slightly different for that blog.

That's why I'm going to share these patterns with you. There are different color options, including a greyscale and a sepia. You can download and use them freely, if you wish!


I just ask not to claim my work as your own, nor redistribute and/or resell it.

I'd be happy if you drop me a comment to show me how you used these patterns {as a blog background, or any other digital graphic project}.
Ad remamber: sharing is caring ;)

Need help to set a blog background? Here you can find some tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...