Cake Stand Pendant

{Read in Italian...}

I have a confession to make: I would spend hours on Pinterest, drooling on all of those stunning cake pictures...
When we talk about quality food photography, we know that there's a damn great amount of work behind the scenes. It is not just a matter of getting the perfect slice of cake with the right illumination. A lot of care for the detail is involved, like choosing the perfectly matching dish, a cute tea cup, or a beautiful cake stand...
These are all of those things that make me forget that time flies away when I walk into shops like Ikea or Maisons Du Monde. My boyfirend is always very happy about that...

Today I'm going to show you my second slice of cake made with polymer clay. I crated this pendant about one month ago, for a present.
Cake Stand Pendant
I was crazy about these mini cake stands when I bought them, and finally I used one!
Cake Stand Pendant
For the first time, I attempted to create a sort of glaze with Fimo Liquid. To be a totally new technique to me, I'm quite happy with the result.

Have a very sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...