Some Lace for this Winter

{Read in Italian...}

Winter has finally come here, after a very warm fall.
This makes me think that I haven't even started thinking about winter and Christmas creations: I have to hurry!

Today I want to show you a couple of earrings that I'm liking a lot and wearing often, because of their elegance and because they're lightweight.
Lightweight earrings made out of grey lace with small crystals.
They're made out of lace, quite firm, so I didn't have to starch it. I love this grey, slightly shimmer. I wanted to add another touch of light, with three small crystals.
I'd like to create more of these lace earrings, hopefully I'll be ready to show them off soon!
Bailey says Hi
Bailey says Hi: she's four months old now, she's a big and playful kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...